Statement of Faith Highlights:
– that the Bible is the complete Word and final revelation of God, that it was verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit and therefore entirely free from error.
– in one living God, the creator of all, who is infinitely holy, loving, just, sovereign, eternal and perfect. He exists in 3 equal persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
– in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death, bodily resurrection, ascension to heaven and His personal bodily return to earth.
– in the deity and personality of the Holy Spirit.
– that sin is the universal problem of human beings, the consequences of which are death and separation from God, and those consequences are inescapable apart from redemption by Christ alone.
– that salvation is by repentance from sin to God and faith alone in the all-sufficient sacrifice and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.
– in the bodily resurrection of the saved and the unsaved: the saved to eternal blessedness in heaven and the unsaved to judgement and eternal conscious punishment in hell.
– that the church consists of a company of baptized believers, voluntarily associated for worship, teaching and evangelism.
– in 2 ordinances: baptism by immersion and the Lord’s supper.